If you are looking for a great way to stay in shape without getting bored we have the answer! For over 2000 years the people of the East have looked towards Martial Arts as the perfect way to increase fitness, flexibility & stamina. In fact Martial Arts is the world’s best all around workout because not only does it give your body an awesome workout from weight control, toning & strengthening as you work your shoulders to calves, it also sharpens your mind, relieving stress & improved concentration.
A Modern Approach to Self-Defense… Although our techniques are based on centuries old knowledge, our application of that knowledge sets Premier Taekwondo apart from our competition. We realize that each student possesses different physical abilities. Size & strength varies with each individual, so once you have acquired a strong foundation in the basics, our program will enhance your personal physical capabilities & maximize your self-defense skills. You will understand exactly what it takes, mentally & physically, to defend yourself or your loved ones should the need ever arise! Best of all you will have lots of fun, meet new friend’s & increase your knowledge of the body while you learn!
At Premier Taekwondo we have developed proven teaching methods for students of all ages & physical abilities that will not only help you learn the art of self-defense quickly & easily, but also provide you with a wide range of other exciting benefits. Some benefits of our programs include…
- Improved reflexes & coordination
- Increased strength & stamina
- Increased energy
- Increased flexibility & weight control
- Great cardiovascular work out keeps you in excellent shape
- Improved concentration for better work & study habits
- Stress reduction & increased levels of relaxation
- The peace of mind that comes from knowing that you can protect yourself & family
- Increased self discipline & confidence to develop a positive attitude towards life.
Join Premier Taekwondo now and take advantage of our Special Offer!
Get in Touch!
722 Deer Park Rd. Dix Hills, NY